Job Description – Pediatric Occupational Therapist (1099)
Job Title: Associate Occupational Therapist
Company Name: SPROUT Occupational Therapy
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Position Type: Contractor (1099)
Pay: Per Session
SPROUT Occupational Therapy is searching for a skilled and motivated Pediatric Occupational Therapist to provide outpatient services to children from birth to 18, including evaluations and treatment sessions. Extensive knowledge of sensory processing disorders is preferred.
Associate OT will be a contract position for outpatient services for ~5-10 hours per week with the option to increase hours as new referrals are received.
SPROUT Occupational Therapy is a unique clinic offering pediatric Occupational Therapy services in Nashville, Tennessee. SPROUT provides individualized therapy services to children from birth to high school in multiple settings throughout the community.
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills, exhibiting a patient and caring demeanor when working with people, especially with the child being cared for
- Must possess good critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Must have exceptional time management skills
- Must be able to provide individualized therapy based on client need
License and Experience:
- A Masters degree or higher in occupational therapy, with a specialization in pediatrics
- Valid Tennessee occupational therapy license
- 3+ years pediatric work experience required
- 1+ year(s) private practice experience preferred